Tuesday, February 27, 2018

An Android Math Game

Having good math skills are imperative for any one of any age. Almost all of us struggle with performing simple arithmetic tasks in our day to day life. Like adding the cost of each item that we purchased at the grocery store, or quickly adding up the quantity of paint we need to do our next paint job. You do not need to be a math expert to succeed in overcoming these tasks, but you need have your mental math skills polished if you need to calculate stuff without having to depend on a calculator. This is where Android Math Games comes in handy. They allow us to practice math skills where ever we are.

What the Math!?




I am going to talk about one app that I like in particular. Its called What the math. It features an impressive collection of math questions that you need to answer before the timer goes out. So far I encountered four types of math questions and the comparison questions are the ones that I like the most. Those questions require quite a lot of attention and almost all the time I run out of time.




The calculation in the picture above depicts what I have been explaining. After you solve the left hand side of the problem you are left with -17 and it is in fact greater than -22. Sometimes when I am in panic mode, I tend to choose the wrong answer and am tempted to try again, which of course I would have to start from the beginning.

Note that the picture above is from the developers play store page. In the game, such questions do not appear as soon as answering 2 correct questions. Usually they appear after around 20.

The developer mentions that the app is compatible with android versions 4.2 and above. Be sure to give this math game a try, right away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment