Thursday, June 16, 2016

Philips Over-Ear Sound Isolating Bluetooth Headphones Review

Search for a bluetooth headphone


Hello folks. I was searching for a pair of headphones recently and i went online and read reviews for some. I get really excited when i go shopping for something and buying a new headphone was nothing different. After browsing through numerous headphones and reading a plethora of reviews i was still not sure what i was suppose to buy. One aspect that i wanted was the versatility and therefore i turned my attention towards blue-tooth headphones.
 

The Philips SHB7150FB


Among the Bluetooth headphones, the Philips SHB7150FB caught my eye. I was a over the ear headphone with Bluetooth capability. Also it had noise cancelling facility too. Furthermore it came with NFC pairing feature too that makes pairing less of a hassle in some cases. Without too much thinking i went ahead and purchased it. I still do not regret buying it as it suits my wants and needs really well. There is not much to complain about the sound too. In fact it sounded better to me than its rivals. I am able to stream music to it through my Samsung Galaxy note 2 mobile phone and my windows computer too. However listening to music over Bluetooth with my windows 8.1 computer is not aesthetically pleasing to the ear as it connects to it in the headset mode. And as we all know headsets don't sound good at all and the windows 8.1 sound over Bluetooth connection doesn't make a difference. I attempted to make it connect like a regular headphone but still couldn't.
So now lets discuss a few important specs. The manufacturer claims it to be able to reproduce sounds from a very low 10 Hz to a very high 22000 Hz. However i doubt anyone could actually claim to hear such low and such high frequencies. The diameter of the voice coil is 40mm and a Neodymium provides the magnetism. I supports A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP bluetooth profiles and therefore should be compatible with a wide range of Bluetooth music devices. The built in LI-Polymer battery provides a long 9 hours of listening and it suits almost everyone's need.
Overall i am happy with regard to this headphone and i can certainly recommend it to anyone who requires a decent headphone for a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment