Friday, June 24, 2016

Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug'.

Hello everyone. I just created a new android tabbed project and i ran grade build. I expected it to build successfully howeever i was confronted with the following error
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception. * What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithDexForDebug'. > com.android.ide.common.process.ProcessException: org.gradle.process.internal.ExecException: Process 'command 'D:\Dev\Java\jdk1.8.0_65\bin\java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1 * Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
The solution to this issue is rather ridiculous. I closed android studio and ran make project. After than out of curiosity i attempted to run it and to my surprise it ran!. Android studio did not continue to bother me with that error!.

No comments:

Post a Comment